Submission open to comedians worldwide (except Ontario-based comics)
Show Dates: November 24th, 2017 8:00PM to November 26th at 11:59PM
Where: Regent Theatre in Toronto, Ontario.
From June 10th 12:00AM EST until Oct 15st 11:59PM EST – $20
From Oct 16th 12:00AM EST until Oct 31st 11:59PM EST – $30
General Information About Submitting
Comics that selected for Beaver & Bacon are guaranteed to perform at least once during the festival at a sold out theater with over 500 audience members. More opportunities to perform may come up between the time you’re selected and the festival. Your name will be listed in the Beaver & Bacon program and website. You’ll receive an artist badge that will give you access to all festival shows. Beaver & Bacon will have industry representatives, and more in attendance. If selected for Beaver & Bacon, you will receive monetary compensation for your performance and 2-night stay at one of our downtown suites.
Tips For Your Beaver & Bacon Submission
– Submission videos must be hosted online (YouTube, Vimeo, etc.)
– Your submission videos must be at least five minutes long. If your video is longer than five minutes, please be aware that the judges will only watch the first five minutes of your video.
– Your video should be one unedited video. Do not edit together your best material from a single set or multiple sets.
– Selected Performers will be notified by Nov 2nd 2017.
– Please keep in mind that if you don’t initially make the cut, spots do open up as the festival gets closed due to drop-outs, scheduling conflicts, etc.
– Selected performers will be provided with accommodations during their stay in Toronto.
– Performers that aren’t selected to perform at Beaver and Bacon will receive a festival pass for themselves and a friend and can attend any of the shows.
PLEASE FILL OUT THE SUBMISSION FORM BELOW!
YOU WILL BE TAKEN TO THE PAYMENT PAGE AFTER YOU HAVE SUBMITTED.